BleuPage Ultimate: A Product Review
For the past few years I have searched for a Social Media Management software to handle the various social media accounts I run every day; from personal, to ministry, to hobbies. I wanted a simple software that I could efficiently use and not have to pay a monthly fee.
I wanted software that fit three requirements:
- Easy to Use
- Low cost
As I searched the internet, I found countless of “Free” Social Media Management software packages, but none of them would hold a large number of accounts, or post to the social media accounts that I wanted to share information. Some of the free ones would not schedule posts which was one of my top requirements. To schedule posts, I would have to upgrade to the ‘Premium” or “Standard” packages, which included a monthly fee.
I kept searching and found BleuPage Pro. Bleupage Pro allowed for a variety of the exact features I wanted in a social media management software package. I used Bleupage Pro for a while, and it fit my needs perfectly, but there were a couple of features I still wanted; then came BleuPage Ultimate.
Now I use BleuPage Ultimate.
The main functionality I wanted was not the ability to post but to manage those posts on several different social media accounts. Using BleuPage Ultimate’s One-Click Publisher, I can post to the social media accounts I select – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and more from the same screen. I do not need to open five browser windows anymore. I manage the social networks all from one page.
Another requirement I had was the ability to schedule posts. BleuPage Ultimate allows me to schedule posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and post precisely when I want. Being able to plan posts is powerful because I can schedule a month’s worth of posts in just one day.
I can posts status updates, photos, links and more days, weeks, or months in advance. Just a few weeks ago, I posted a few images around upcoming holidays this year. Once the day comes, they will post without me having to do anything but watch.
Since I run a few Facebook pages, providing them with content is necessary to spark engagements and comments. The Bleupage Ultimate Content Fetcher allows me to pull articles from one of the websites I own and post them on a set posting schedule. The Content Fetcher will pull articles from the websites I select and post them at a time I choose to the accounts I choose.
There are several more features that you can find out about by watching the BleuPage Ultimate Demo Video by Clicking Here.
The Pros and Cons
This is where the rubber meets the road. As I have been using Bleupage Ultimate for a while now, I have discovered a few pros and cons ai want to share:
- Simple to Use – This software is straightforward to use. You log into your social media accounts, and you are ready to go. Each account can be selected from a menu so you can share to one of them or all of them.
- Low Cost – There is no monthly fee (current as of 4/3/2018). As of right now, there is no monthly fee to use BleuPage Pro. It will only be a matter of time until the monthly fee begins. You can purchase the software now for a one-time fee.
- Excellent Support – There were a few issues I have had, but the support handled each one. With a quick email, I can send my support request off, and I get an email back within 24 hours. There are tutorials and videos available as well.
- Simple Analytics – BleuPage Ultimate provides simple analytics for your social media accounts. These analytics help to understand when your posts are finding engagements with your fans and friends.
- Email Support – The support for BleuPage Ultimate is email based; meaning, you correspond through email with the support team. Currently, there is no phone support available. You might have to send a few emails back and forth before the issue is resolved.
- Newness – Bleupage Ultimate is still relatively new, and there have been a few small bugs to work out, but things are running smooth. The early bugs were found in logging into accounts, but the bugs are in the past now.
Did I mention that Bleupage Ultimate also allows you to post to your WordPress website and YouTube?
Find out more here
Are you in need of Social Media Management? If so, I have a few more spaces available to manage the social media accounts for your personal fan page, your business page, your organizational page or your church page. If you need a social media account management professional, let me know. You can use the contact page here.