Essential Oil eBook
Do you use Essential Oils?
Have you ever wanted to learn more about Essential Oils?
Are you looking for a resource for Essential Oils?
This is your answer! 50 pages of vital information related to Essential Oils, their history and their uses.
This new eBook will discuss the benefirts of Essential Oils and also reveal household and health-boosting uses for Essential OIls and can get you cleaning your home and healing your family naturally … without the dangerous side-effects that accompany many costly medicines and household cleaners.
All for $5.00
According To A Report By Grandview Research
U.S. Essential Oil Market Analysis By Product (Frankincense, Tea Tree, Sandalwood, Clove, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lemongrass, Cedarwood, Rosemary, Thyme, Basil, Citronella), By Application (Flavors, Fragrances, Aromatherapy), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2024
The U.S. essential oil market size was valued at $3.36 billion in 2015 AND is expected to grow at a rate of 9% from 2016 to 2024
“Around 200 different types of essential oils are consumed all over the world annually”
The numerous health benefits of essential oils are expected to trigger demand in pharmaceutical and medical applications
“Rising demand for aromatic cleaning agents and bio-based personal care products is expected to stimulate demand for home care and personal care products”
This eBook is available as an instant download, and in it you discover …
- The centuries-old history of essential oils for delivering side-effect-free health benefits
- Why a very small amount of an essential oil (in some cases only 2 or 3 drops) can pack so much health-boosting power
- Recorded EO use goes back at least 6,500 years, where ancient Egyptians used them to prevent and treat disease and illness, and for cultural and religious celebrations
- How essential oils are made
- Why you want to start blending 2 or more oils
- The exact tools you need to use, blend, store and benefit from the incredible mind and body-boosting benefits of EOs
- Everything you need to know about carrier oils and smart EO dilution
- The top carrier oils that not only dilute essential oils safely, but also contribute their own health benefits
- When it is safe to use essential oils without a carrier oil dilution (this is vital information for safe topical and aromatic use)
- The dilution ratios recommended for different topical applications such as treating warts, scrapes, cuts and other wounds
- How an absolute oil is different from an essential oil
- Tips for buying essential oils, such as understanding the difference between therapeutic grade, food grade and perfume grade oils (this section of the report is extremely important to ensure you get the best oil possible for your situation)
- Whether you should use direct or indirect inhalation, diffusing, ingestion or topical applications
- The benefits of aromatherapy, which turn nature’s essential oils into tools for treating and improving a number of health problems
- How you can combine massage with essential oils to lower your blood pressure, cleanse your body of harmful toxins and poisons, relieve stress and promote mental well-being
- The 34 most popular essential oils and the health-promoting benefits they offer, including the 28 essential oils you should always have on hand (if all you do is use this section of your report as a reference guide to better health and well-being, you can significantly improve so many areas of your life, and your loved ones)
- The top household uses for EOs, such as insect repellents and room deodorizer, bath salts and sanitizing your home, dishwashing and freshening the air
- What oils you should use for fighting inflammation, slowing down the aging process, beating obesity, skin and hair health, stress management, anxiety, first aid, boosting your libido and sexual performance, and for achieving just about any other mental or physical health benefit you can imagine
- And much more…